Sunday, February 6, 2011

Reggae Britannia: Live Concert Clips From The Barbican


I was able to collect a smattering of clips from the Reggae Britannia show at the Barbican in London last night. For those of you living in the U.K., the BBC filmed the concert and it will be shown following the airing of the 'Reggae Britannia' documentary this Friday February 11th on BBC 4. Without further ado enjoy the music!

Janet Kay performs the Lovers Rock classic 'Silly Games'



Ken Boothe performs 'Everything I Own"



Brinsley Forde of Aswad performs 'African Children'



Carol Thompson performs the Lovers Rock classic 'Hopelessly In Love'



The entire cast of performers finished the show with Bob Marley's 'One Love'



If you were at the show please share any thoughts, photos or videos from the show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the soundtrack of my youth and on wards.Ken Boothe was the standout for big love, but whole show was brilliant. Watch next friday!

Anonymous said...

I missed the first set so I didn't see any of the best artists (in my opinion of course) programmed !
I'm used to see the best artists in the end of the gigs, but it was designed for tv i guess.. :D
But it was good to see them all anyway!