Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Seasons Greetings from Marco On The Bass!


Seasons Greetings! I want to thank everyone who visited my blog during 2014 and has supported what I do here, which is to share my love and passion for ska and reggae music. Though I haven't been as active as I would like, I have traded time behind the computer to start a new band -- Rude Boy George -- record a 9-song album called "Confessions" and launch a digital ska label called Trilby Records.

While I miss blogging about ska (and I intend to continue), it was time to put more energy into creating and playing music.  I hope to be more active in 2015.  At the very least, I will blog when I can and continue to share updates on my musical travels.

In the meantime, please enjoy Rude Boy George's ska version of the Wham! holiday classic "Last Christmas!" Here's wishing all of you a safe and happy holiday season and happy new year!



No comments: